The Ramsauer WinterCard
Discounts on bus, Dachstein glacier lift, museum „Zeitroas“ and many more.
You will receive the Ramsau WinterCard from one night at every accommodation in Ramsau am Dachstein, free of charge. Enjoy hassle-free transport with the “RVB”, the public transport service in Ramsau. From Schladming to the entire Ramsau plateau up to the alpine pastures and to Filzmoos. Per trip it is only € 1,- for adults and € 0,50 for children.Give your car a break and drive around the region safely and with comfort by bus.
What else does the WinterCard offer you:
* Every Tuesday, free guided UNESCO Dachsteinpanorama tour including ski guide. For this tour itis necessary to register at the tourism office Ramsau am Dachstein.Valid ski amadè pass required.Without guest card EUR 35,-
* -2 EUR discount off all single tickets to the Dachstein glacier.
* -20 % discount off all rates at the Feisterer ski-lift (Schneemandllift).
* -40 % discount off the entrance to the museum “Zeitroas” in Ramsau Ort.
* -50 % discount off the slide show by Herbert Raffalt.
* -50 % discount off, a day ticket for the indoor pool Ramsau.
* -2,- discount at Brückenhof Bowling, with GuestCard EUR 6,- (Regular price EUR 8,-)
* -2,- discount off the day time rates for toboggan rentals at the guesthouse Hunerkogel. With a valid WinterCard €8, - (Regular price € 10,-)
* Extend your cross-country skiing week ticket for free, at the tourism office Ramsau with a valid GuestCard for the duration of your stay.